Mayor Murray's Income Inequality Symposium!
Thursday, March 27, 8:45am - 5:00 pm
Seattle University - Campion Ballroom
914 E. Jefferson St., Seattle, WA 98122
Join Mayor Ed Murray and other local leaders for a one–day conference unveiling new research on how a $15 minimum wage would impact local workers and our economy. Registration is required. Coffee, tea, and snacks will be provided. Lunch is also available for a $5 fee at registration.
The symposium will feature leading local & national thinkers on income inequality, including:
- Mayor Ed Murray
- Dorian Warren, Columbia University
- Saru Jayaraman, Restaurant Opportunities Center
- Michael Reich and Ken Jacobs, UC Berkeley
- Lori Pfingst, Budget and Policy Center
- Marieka Klawitter and Bob Plotnik, University of Washington
- Paul Sonn, National Employment Law Project
- local elected officials from San Francisco, Chicago, and Philadelphia
- and other prominent experts