Hosted by Peace and Justice Action League of Spokane
Join our PJALS community on Day 1 — Resist Trump’s extremist agenda! Let’s turn up the heat for peace, human rights, respect, equality, racial justice, gender justice, economic justice for ALL!
Saturday, January 21, 2 to 5pm at 35 W Main Ave, Spokane, WA 99201
* FREE, all ages, family friendly, new folks welcome!
* What kind of changemaker do you want to be? How to find your role and play it with your strengths!
* Sharpen your skills to take action!
* Soup & Bread Potluck! - come plug in your crock pot before the Women's March if you want! Or just come eat! If you would like to contribute to the potluck, please contact Dena at email@example.com.
* Music, poetry, speakers!
* Creative Activities for all ages! Bring your left brain!
* Kid Zone with super fun stuff & superhero action!
* Action Tables with postcards, petitions, Tweeting, and more!
You can sign up to volunteer for the event here: https://www.volunteersignup.org/QB49E